The Z-Scan Hand Held Metal Detector is a revolutionary new product that detects any metal in a person's pocket or in their bag. The product is a battery-powered handheld device that is activated by a motion sensor. It scans a person's body and alerts the user when metal is detected. The product is also very affordable.
This hhmd model is tested and approved by IS: 12126-1987, ERTL LABS and SSPI&RC LABS (NABL accredited laboratories) in the year 2003 and 2022.
- Power Source: DC Dry Cell or Rechargeable
- Indication On and Low battery through common LED
- Current Consumption: Less than 3mA
- Operation Temperature: -10ºC ± 55ºC
- Weight: 370gm with battery (approx.)
- Probe Width: 1.4" (approx.)
- Thickness: 1" (approx.)
- Dimension (Thickness x Width x Length): 3.5cm x 8.25cm x 42cm
- Other Features: Fully automatic self adjusting circuit
- Instant response, clear audible alarm, no false alarm
- Fast scan rate
- High Performance
- High Sensitivity
- No False Alarm
- Detects all types of metals
- Visual and Audible alarm indicator
- Adjustable Sensitivity
Detects - Distance
- Medium Pistol - 10" (250mm)
- Pistol, .25Cal. - 8" (200mm)
- Mini revolver, 22 Cal. 6 - 6" (150mm)
- Cartridge .357 - 4" (100mm)
- Razor Blade - 2" (50mm)
- Hat Pin - 1" (25mm)
Made in India
100% Genuine Product
Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
1 Year Replacement Warranty
Inside the box:
1 x Rechargeable Battery (With Battery and Charger Variant) (Brand as per availability)
1 x Charger (With Battery and Charger Variant)
1 x Hand Held Metal Detector Z-Scan
1 x User Manual
Carry Bag for HHMD (Not included)
•Dispatched in 1-2 days.
•Estimated Delivery within 1-7 days
•Note: Delivery of orders may take longer due to region-wise lockdown and diversion of routes.
•Exchange applicable against manufacturing defect.
•NOTE: There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen, due to the screen resolution and photography effects.
•Country of Origin: India